CAMPAIGN & IDEATION
Communications Assistant for ORLY & SpaRitual.
Assisted in Development of ORLY's Made In L.A. Campaign for Melrose, Pacific Coast Highway, Infamous, and In The Mix Nail Collections.
Assisted Development of SpaRitual Campaigns for Gold and Step Up Nail Collections.
Navigated Think Tank Process for Campaign Ideation.
- Marketing & Digital Media Coordinator and Team Leader for SUPERthrive.
- Directed Structure and Development of New Web 2.0.
- Developed Objective Content to Increase Retention Rates.
- Improved U/X by 40%.
- Leveraged Content for ORLY's Beauty Buzz on Kylie Jenner.
- Leveraged Content for SpaRitual's "SpaRitualist" on Product How To's.
- Wrote Post-Event Press Releases on ORLY's CEO, Jeff Pink.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Social Media Coordinator for SUPERthrive.
- Audited Prior Strategy, and Developed New Strategy Based on Findings.
- Created Content Bucket, New Objectives, and Editorial Calendar.
- Directed Graphic Designer for Image Content Respective to Post Objectives.
- Developed Editorial Content for ORLY and SpaRitual.
- Curated Content for The Social Observer Blog, Landing FeedSpot's Top 100 Social Media Blogs for 2016.
- Created Master Marketing Plan for SNHU's Project Capstone.
- Created Digital Marketing Strategy for Internet Marketing Course at SNHU.
- Developed New Marketing Materials, Critical for Brand Redirection with Company President at SUPERthrive.
- Sourced Cost-Effective Materials from Vendors for Point of Purchase Criteria, with Clear Call To Actions.